LSSU‘s 36th annual List of Banished Words goes viral
… so, if “epic” is on the list, and so is “fail,” I guess you can’t really say that using any of these banished words is an “epic fail,” huh? I guess The American People should man up — that includes you, Mama Grizzlies — and refudiate the use of these words. It’s a trend that could go viral!
I'm a longhaired almost-hippie stuck in the inner suburbs of a major rust-belt metropolis who's thoughtful, creative, and kind of geeky. In exchange for a paycheck I run around in a cubicle maze most days. When I escape, I play music, hang out in coffee houses, dink around on the computer, take naps, and think I should be off in the woods somewhere. Every once in a while I get in my car and drive far, far away, though I've always come back so far.
Blogs I Follow
- the drax files radio hour [with jo yardley]
- Tales From B.F.E. (or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Guitar)
- Life, And Other Natural Disasters...
- Too old to die young
- I only buy it for the articles.
- Patio Boat
- The Wolf Mama's Kitchen
- mark's journal
- A songdog's new world of random thoughts
- The WordPress.com Blog