I started adding photos to Flickr from my 1995 road trip to Montana and Colorado and states on the way and in between. Here’s a link to the whole set so far. The photo here shows why I eventually ended up with a song titled “Riding the Highline”; “The Highline” is a colloquial name for U.S. highway 2 across the northern plains.
I'm a longhaired almost-hippie stuck in the inner suburbs of a major rust-belt metropolis who's thoughtful, creative, and kind of geeky. In exchange for a paycheck I run around in a cubicle maze most days. When I escape, I play music, hang out in coffee houses, dink around on the computer, take naps, and think I should be off in the woods somewhere. Every once in a while I get in my car and drive far, far away, though I've always come back so far.
Blogs I Follow
- the drax files radio hour [with jo yardley]
- Tales From B.F.E. (or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Guitar)
- Life, And Other Natural Disasters...
- Too old to die young
- I only buy it for the articles.
- Patio Boat
- The Wolf Mama's Kitchen
- mark's journal
- A songdog's new world of random thoughts
- The WordPress.com Blog