1. Don’t shout HELLO! at me when I walk in the door. Let me get to the counter, at least.
2. Turn down the radio. Especially if the walls and floor are highly reflective and echo-y. Even if it’s The Beatles.
2a. Also, if you’re going to have the music that loud, try to make both the left and right channels play in the room. Yes, it’s a pain. But it’s Beatles, and the stereo thing been a known issue for over four decades.
3. If you’re going to put cute sayings on signs on the walls, make sure they’re actually cute. It’s a fine line between “cute” and “annoying” and it’s all too easy to be way the other side of it.
4. If the customer ordered a combo, help him/her out by handing over a cup and pointing out where the chips are. Especially if he’s apparently confused because the music is too loud and you’ve shouted at him already.
5. Double sized bags of chips: Not really all that cool. Calories per serving of 150, good. Two servings per bag, not good unless you have a friend. Yes, it was only a dollar. I’m still complaining.
On the plus side, the sandwich was pretty good. I just might have to have it delivered next time, though.
* Twelve Mile & Orchard Lake Rds. in Farmington Hills.