Lake Superior State University in Sault Ste. Marie released the 34th annual list of banned words, phrases, and for the first time an emoticon. Read the news article or the official list. Then, stop doing that! That includes all you mavericks trying to go green while waiting for your bailout. ❤
I'm a longhaired almost-hippie stuck in the inner suburbs of a major rust-belt metropolis who's thoughtful, creative, and kind of geeky. In exchange for a paycheck I run around in a cubicle maze most days. When I escape, I play music, hang out in coffee houses, dink around on the computer, take naps, and think I should be off in the woods somewhere. Every once in a while I get in my car and drive far, far away, though I've always come back so far.
Blogs I Follow
- the drax files radio hour [with jo yardley]
- Tales From B.F.E. (or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Guitar)
- Life, And Other Natural Disasters...
- Too old to die young
- I only buy it for the articles.
- Patio Boat
- The Wolf Mama's Kitchen
- mark's journal
- A songdog's new world of random thoughts
- The WordPress.com Blog